"Fantastic treatment for a 9 year old experience!"

About: The Eastman Dental Hospital

Amazing from start to Finnish, ok we did have to wait from Jan to July to complete a process of 4 extractions and 2 fillings for my 9 year old...but we understand this is due to demand not the staff or hospital fault. We can not thank the team enough our son was left feeling a tooth extraction is cool and tastes lovely from the funny way the dentist and nurse described everything they completely listened to us about his anxiety and how much intervention he has had in the past, what a positive experience to the point of being completely over whelmed. From a mothers perspective I knew my son was safe and being looked after, no infections (very rare for him) = hygiene standards excellent. I know the dentist has now left which I felt devastated about, but the team around her were also so amazing, thank you thank you thank you.

Response from The Eastman Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention your son received from the staff at the Eastman Dental Hospital. We will feed back your very kind comments to the team.