"My visit on8/9 August 2014"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital

I wish to record my satisfaction with the treatment I received during this short stay and the consultations at the hospital that preceded it. Everything was very thorough; the staff were courteous and helpful and above all they worked really hard under what seemed to me to be great pressure. I was kept well-informed of the medical procedures involved and felt very confident of the eventual outcome. I am of an age that recalls the creation of the NHS and know what preceded it - a situation were many people just could not afford healthcare. (Fortunately I had prudent parents who managed to afford healthcare, but not without sacrifice.) It is pity that many, amongst, I think, younger generations, take the service for granted and expect everything as an immediate right. But I digress. The staff were wonderful and in that I would like also to thank the Ambulance staff who took me to hospital.

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback to us about your experience. Staff will really appreciate your thoughts. We are very proud of our staff who provide an efficient service with kindness and care. Hope you are recovering well from your short stay in hospital.