"Best Hospital Experience Ever!"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I was in overnight in the Kennington Ward. The staff were marvelous; helpful, polite, caring, and very encouraging. At every stage my details were checked and my understanding of the procedure was checked. The food was surprisingly excellent (hospital food is often not) and there was a lot of refreshments. The surgeon was of the highest standard, friendly, and not aloof. All the staff seemed happy and worked well together. Overall it was a very good hospital stay from when I was admitted, right up till the last moments of discharge. I hope I dont have to go back to hospital, but if I do, I hope it is the William Harvey! I remember that hospital being built and am proud to have been in it during the first years it was open (having my babies), and now.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, I will ensure staff see it and I am sure they will appreciate it. We too our proud of what our staff achieve. Hope you continue to recover well.