"A very good hospital"

About: Bridport Community Hospital

After a successful ankle operation,I was transferred from Dorchester County Hospital to my local hospital at Bridport Community Hospital. It certainly helped to speed up my recovery, I am sure. the nursing staff at Bridport, were kindness itself, working as a team, a caring team. All so essential to recovery. The food and meals were outstanding, and well presented. Overall during my stay I had excellent treatment. I send my heartfelt thanks to you all.

Response from Bridport Community Hospital

I would like to say Thanks you to the lady for her comments. We have a dedicated team in our kitchen who do their best to provide tasty, and nutritious food. I will make sure they are aware of your comments. I have a very supportive team of Nurses, Doctors, Practitioners, Physios, and Occupational therapists’ at Bridport Hospital who take care of all of our patients to ensure quick recovery and returning home safely. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write on NHS Choices it is much appreciated by all the staff here and I will make sure it gets passed onto them. Jane Turner.