"Went in for an operation 31st July 2014"

Victoria Hospital even though small is an outstanding NHS Facility. Everything about this Hospital from it's junior to senior members of staff including it's cleanliness is above and beyond anything I've ever seen before. I was very impressed with the service this Hospital provides. I was kept fully up to date with everything that was going on, I was looked after prior to and post my operation being checked multiple times to ensure I was recovering without any complications, the staff are very very attentive friendly and cant do enough to help. I highly recommend this Hospital to all, it is first class all round.

Response from Victoria Hospital W'borne

‘Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hospital, we appreciate any comments left on our website. We are pleased that you had a positive experience in our Day Surgery Unit. We strive to ensure that all our patients receive good quality care, and are treated in a way that they would wish so it is always appreciated when patients leave us views about the hospital to say that we ae achieving and maintaining our high standards’