"Great care! Thank you!"

About: North Tyneside General Hospital

I arived at A&E via an emergency ambulance after stupidly taking an overdose! Staff were amazing n i was rushed into intensive care and dealt with imediately the staff there managed to save my life! 'A big thank you!' Staff kept my family updated throughtout the proceedings and eventually managed to get me stable enough to move to ward 18, all staff here were amazing too, very respectful, very understanding and patient with me. I was informed at all times what was going on, what had happened and what was going to happen. I am very greatul for all the staffs care, help and support, don't think they coulda done anything better if they tried, amazing.

Response from North Tyneside General Hospital

Dear K, Thank you so much for taking the time to give this fabulous feedback to all the staff involved in your care. It's wonderful to know that our teams gave you everything you needed with kindness and compassionate. I am also glad that they kept your family fully informed when they must have been very worried about you. Take good care of yourself and thanks again - this sort of feedback from patients means the world to our staff. Annie.