"Thank you"

About: Royal Blackburn Hospital

Thank you so much to the excellent night staff on ward 5 D. I can't praise them enough. A very special thank you to the night nurse on duty tonight Friday 25.07.14 so helpful and caring to my partner Mark. This nurse truly cares about her patients... Mark was hungry and she very kindly supplied him with a variety of nutritious food. Sincere thanks to all Margaret.

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our D5 ward, and thank-you for taking the time to do so. I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the team with a special mention for the night nurse you kindly commented on. I am very pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care. If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to improve it/ make it like this for every patient throughout our hospitals and services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk Many thanks again and best wishes on your recovery

Response from Wendy Stobbs, Patient Experience Manager, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Margaret

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our D5 ward, and thank-you for taking the time to do so. I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the team, and especially the mention for the staff nurse on nights. I am very pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care.

If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this such a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to improve things for every patient visiting our hospitals and services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk.

Many thanks again and hope the recovery is going well