"Good Service at Hospital although waiting times were too long"

About: New Cross Hospital / Eye infirmary Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

My experience at New Cross Hospital was good plus efficient, it would have been easier if all round I could have got an appointment at Shrewsbury which is closer to home, the waiting time too long, and New Cross could offer an appointment sooner. Eye Infirmary.

Response from Chloe Jones, TRAQS Patient Advisor, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear 'Fire490'

Thank you for sharing your comments. Our aim is to offer patients the most convenient appointment at a time and location of your preferred choice. However, sometimes this is not possible, as TRAQS does not have control of the available appointments at local hospitals. It may well have been possible to secure at an appointment at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital but this may have resulted in some delay in your treatment. Therefore, to ensure you do not suffer any further inconvenience we offer alternative choices.

Nevertheless, I am pleased that your treatment at The New Cross Hospital went smoothly and met your expectations.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Dear Fire490

Thank you for posting your comments relating to your patient experience at New Cross Hospital. I will share your comments with our staff.

Kindest regards