"Excellent Support and Feedback"

About: NHS 24

I wanted to listen to the original recordings regarding contact that I had with NHS 24 via a Data Protection request that I made to NHS 24. Ross Currie their Data Protection guru, set up a meeting at my request and arranged for me to have a private room to listen to all recordings held. Ross sat in on this session to assist with any queries or concerns I had as the recordings were played. Timelines could have been improved but this was due to holidays.

A very supportive and helpful young man and whilst the final outcome from all this is still in dispute again a member of NHS 24 (Scotland) who went over and above the call of duty - a big thank you to Ross and his team.

Response from Shona Lawrence, Patient Affairs Manager, NHS 24

Thank you very much for your positive feedback via Patient Opinion. I am very pleased to note that our Information Governance Assistant, Ross Currie, was supportive and helpful when you came into our Cente to listen to your calls. Ross is indeed an asset to NHS 24 and your positive feedback will be shared directly with him.

If you require any futher assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0141 337 4582 and I will be happy to help.

With kind regards

Shona Lawrence

NHS 24 Patient Affairs Manager

Update posted by The woman who wont give up (the patient)

Shona

Very kind of you to take the time to respond and appreciate that my sincere thanks will be passed onto Ross. Your contact details are appreciated and also noted.

Regards

The woman who wont give up