"Tonsillectomy Surgery July 2014"

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital

I just want to give a huge thank you to staff at Blackpool Victoria Hospital. From reception to the surgeon - I was treated very well. From beginning until I was discharged I was treated with dignity & respect. I felt heard and understood throughout the stay and provided with all the information I needed. The staff are a great credit to the hospital.

Response from Paul Jebb, Assistant Director of Nursing (patient experience), Clinical Governance, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Sabrina,

Thank you for thaking the time to leave feedback following your recent surgery here at Blackpool Victoria Hospital. I am pleased to hear that you were treated so well throughout your stay.

I will be sharing your kinds comments with the teams involved in your care.

With best wishes for the future,

Paul Jebb

Assistant Director of Nursing (Patient Experience)

Response from Blackpool Victoria Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback following your recent surgery here at Blackpool Victoria Hospital. I am pleased to hear that you were treated so well throughout your stay. I will be sharing your kind comments with the teams involved in your care. With best wishes for the future, Paul Jebb Assistant Director of Nursing (Patient Experience)