"Excellent care and good soup"

About: Kettering General Hospital / General surgery

I have been admitted to Dean Ward twice in the last two years with pancreatitis.

The care I received from all staff was excellent, I can't praise them enough,

I also came in for an angiogram last month and the staff were also caring, everything was explained and information of the findings were given to me before I went home.

My husband had a stent fitted in January 2014 and all the staff were brilliant, we were both treated with respect and everything was explained so that we understood exactly what was happening.

I am also under the care of the rheumatology department and have always received excellent care from all staff.

I am due to have a knee replacement in August and know that I will be well looked after.

I would also like to say that your catering staff are excellent, I especially love the chefs home made soup it is excellent. If he ever decides to release the recipes please let me know.

Response from Kettering General Hospital

I am really pleased to hear your experience of our Surgical Wards was so positive and I will share your review with the whole team. It is important for us to ensure that all patients have a positive experience and that continuity of care is maintained to the best of our ability. We are always really pleased to receive such positive feedback. We will also pass your feedback to our catering department, who will be delighted to receive it. Good luck with your knee replacement. Jo Milton Interim Lead Nurse-Surgery