"Very impressed"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital / Urology

I recently had my prostrate removed by one of your consultants Mr B Eddy. I would like to comment on his professional manner he handled my family and me in explaining what is to take place and his after care, post the operation.

In addition I would also like to advise that I was very impressed with all Nurses, Sisters patient carer's that I came into contact while I was in East Kent for 3 days. They were always pleasant & caring although it was very obvious they were under a lot of pressure. I thank MR Eddy and all nursing staff who looked after me while I was in the East Kent Hospital.

Thank you very much for your feedback and I will ensure that Mr Eddy and the Ward team receive your comments. I am sure they will appreciate the feedback. Thank you for your comments about the business of the ward, we are aware and are in the process of recruiting to additional posts.

Best wishes for full recovery, and we are glad to have provided you with a good service.