"Head injury"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I had to visit a and e today due to a forehead wound. parking terrible but care fantastic! I was there 4 hours but went away pleased with my treatment and care. I have been a few times with my son too, the care and attention has always been 100%! I do feel it could be cleaner but the footfall is so high constantly they can't achieve everything. Nothing or nobody is perfect! Praise to all in a and e you do a brilliant job and it must be very challenging at times! :)

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you have experienced outstanding care whenever you have been to our Emergency Department. We will pass your praise on to our colleagues in the department. We know from the feedback we receive that parking at QMC is difficult presently, compounded by the tram works being completed on site. It is concerning to hear your concerns about cleanliness of the department. We will pass on this feedback to our colleagues who manage this service so that we can endeavour to make improvements to the environment in this area.