"The communication between myself, ..."

About: The Walton Centre

The communication between myself, my family and the staff at the hospital was fantastic. The care that I received could not have been bought, I was only 18 years of age at the time on my stay and had had major brainstem surgery, I was very frightened, however the staff did their utmost to try to eradicate my fears by explaining the whole procedure including the risks. I will never be able to thank staff at this hospital enough, I especially appreciate the steady hand of the doctor who got me through a difficult time.

I cannot think of anything that could have been improved (perhaps the food!!!, but then I am the fussiest eater on earth)

We so often hear bad reports about treatment on the NHS and whilst I am sure bad practice does take place I am fortunate enough to have never experienced it.

Please don't let your standards drop, so that the treatment that I received can be experienced by others.

Response from The Walton Centre

Thank you for the kind comments regarding the care and treatment you have recieved as a patient at The Walton Centre. I will pass your comments on to the staff involved in your care. Kind Regards Customer Care Team