"The way that i was treated by ..."

About: Salford Royal

The way that i was treated by the Doctors and Nurses in the A&E department and all the way through to and in the ward. I was confused and anxious as would anyone be, who ends up in A&E after a visit to their GP.

I was tretaed with the utmost respect and explained quite clearly what would be happening next and why, at each stage of their investigations. I was made to feel comfortable and less anxious.

The ward, Acute Stroke Unit, where i had a short stay, was to say the very least, "outstanding". All the Nurses and Doctors were, respectful, careing and vigilant throughout. A great attitude all round, with a nice smile and a cheerful disposition.

The ward was extremely clean and the meals are really very good.

Hospital porters were also very cheerful and respectful.

All of this made me feel less anxious, i felt safe to be in their care! Fortunate for me, all was well and i was discharged the following day. In that short stay, i noticed how other patients were given such good care, with their individual treatments, their individual needs, kind words, smiles and an abundance of a careing attitude from the nurses. Well done Hope Hospital, your nurses and doctors promote you in a fantastic way. Carry on the good work! I would recommend Hope Hospital to anyone.

Oh gosh, yes, one thing, the coffee on the ward! But then again i am a cappuchino freak!

Response from Salford Royal

Many thanks for your feedback. It is very positive to hear you liked your experinece and felt safe in our care. Your feedback has been passed to the A