"Great Eye Operation"

About: Bmi - The Esperance Hospital

I had both eyes operated on over a period of a few months, and the difference it has made to my vision has caused a huge improvement to my life. The operations were completed shortly before I went on holiday, and my eyes were comfortable in the bright sun even for reading on the beach. I have been able to read and write comfortably for the first time in years, and as a teacher can sit and mark for lengthy periods; previously this was not possible. The consultant and his team were extremely friendly, professional and efficient and I felt comfortable in their care at all times. Everything was exactly on schedule, and their aftercare was superb. The recovery time was remarkably short and I would say that for the first time in years I feel completely happy with my eyesight. I cannot recommend them highly enough; the whole experience was excellent.

Response from Bmi - The Esperance Hospital

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are really pleased to hear that your vision is improved and that your stay with us was good.