"A very big thank you for my treatment"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I cannot thank the eyelid specialist nurse enough for her excellent care, kindness in removing a very big loll cyst from my eyelid. I saw her in early June at Walsgrave, then again 2 weeks later at Rugby hospital where she did small operation to remove cyst. Today I attended clinic At Walsgrave to have three stitches removed. No waiting at any time, seen at my appointment times, and the care this lovely nurse gave me was superb. Many many thanks, I am so grateful.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback following the treatment for the cyst in your eye at our hospitals in June and July 2014. It’s great to hear that you have given such high praise of each episode of care and have gone on to give an overall rating of five stars. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203