"Belly dancing group edwinstowe meets every tuesday"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Carer services

(as a volunteer/advocate),

I went to meet the Belly Dancing Group to capture feed back for patient feedback challenge The comments from all the dancers were inspiring. they couldn't thank Andy and Sooty enough for there time and patience, they absolutely love the group and love Andy and Sooty and they need recognising for the good work that they do. I was warmly received and we had a good afternooon.

Response from Andrea Emmens, Family Interventions Co-ordinator, Adult Mental Health Bassetlaw, Nottingamshire healthcare NHS trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we rally appreciate this. It is wonderful to hear how valuable to group is for people. Also it is super to hear the feedback regarding the staff members who run the group and I note your comment that they need recognising for this woork. I will ensure next time I see Sutti and Andy I pass on this feedback to them. I will also make their team leader aware of your posting. I was really pleased to hear you felt so welcomed at the group and had a good afternoon. Once again many thanks for the comments.