"microdisectomy"

About: Derriford Hospital

I can't thank the neurosurgery department enough, at my initial consultation the doctor explained everything clearly and patiently answered all my questions and I received a date for my operation very quickly. All the staff were lovely on the day and really helped me feel at ease. I had a general anaesthetic and everything this entailed was explained to me. This operation has hugely improved my quality of life.

Response from Mary Anderson, Senior Quality Facilitator, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Good morning Susan

With all good wishes on your continued recovery.

Mary

Response from Derriford Hospital

Thank you so much for contacting Patient Opinion with your feedback and I am so pleased to hear that your quality of life has been improved as a result of your recent surgery. It will be a pleasure to share your message with the teams involved and on their behalf, can I thank you for taking the time to contact Patient Opinion. With all good wishes on your continued recovery. Mary