"Brilliant care"

About: North Tyneside General Hospital

My husband has a long term neurological condition. Following an accident, he had to attend X-ray and the emergency department. The care in both these areas was wonderful, we were treated with dignity and compassion, and were listened to as I explained what my husband couldn't do to co-operate as a result of his disability. Nothing was too much trouble. Despite both departments being busy, we were not made to feel rushed. We have had cause to attend other hospitals, and this one gets top marks. Thank you.

Response from North Tyneside General Hospital

Dear Madam, Thank you so much for providing us with this review of your husband's care at North Tyneside. I am so glad that he received all the attention he deserved during his recent visit to both A&E and the x-ray department. It is lovely to know that you felt unrushed, well listened to and supported. It is exactly the kind of care we expect our staff to provide every day no matter how busy we may be. I do hope your husband is feeling considerably better now. Please do get back in touch should you need anything else from us. With best wishes, Annie Annie Laverty - Director of Patient Experience.