"Another good admission at Kings Mill"

About: King's Mill Hospital

Having been on Ward 14 two years ago and had faultless care I can report thst this time Ward 31 excelled. The only time it fell short during my 5 days there was on the Saturday where weekend staff did not seem as caring or patient as weekday staff. Motto is if you need to go in try not to do it at a weekend, until then staff were brilliant and nothing was too much trouble. However, Saturday I was ignored and they totally failed on hourly comfort visits. They took my obs first thing then ignored me for 4 hours until meds then again until I got so disheartened I discharged myself. They showed no respect or concern nor did they consider my dignity. Ward 31 weekdays superb, weekend could do a lot better!

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Thank you for your message which will be circulated to the Head of Nursing and the Ward Leader for them to share with their team on ward 31. We are very sorry that your care at the weekend was not as good as in the week and we would like to reassure you that your comments will enable the ward leader and her team to reflect on the issues you have fed back and action any issues as required. Thank you once again for taking the time to let us kow your thoughts about our services.