"Keyhole total hysterectomy."

About: St Mary's Hospital (Manchester)

I was admitted for surgery, under a general anaesthetic, on Monday 16th June 2014. I was discharged on Friday 20th June 2014. The care which I received from my consultant and his team was clinically outstanding throughout. I would also like to mention the catering staff and all the domestic assistants, as they were lovely on ward 62, where I was cared for. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this hospital to any woman who is considering going there for treatment.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your care within Ward 62 at Saint Mary's. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff.

It was very reassuring to hear that you felt well supported and cared for throughout your inpatient stay and that your follow up care met your personal needs appropriately. We will be delighted to ensure that the teams involved receive your very kind comments.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices website regarding your care within Ward 62 at Saint Marys. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was very reassuring to hear that you felt well supported and cared for throughout your inpatient stay and that your follow up care met your personal needs appropriately. I will be delighted to ensure that the teams involved receive your very kind comments. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust