"Good experience of Ayr A&E"

About: Ayr Hospital / Accident & Emergency

Went to a and e late on a wednesday night and was courteously and kindly treated for a sudden severely blistering rash which had occurred on my right arm/elbow area. I would like to thank the doctor and nurses, and confirm that the tablets I was given were effective in bringing about a healing of the condition, all be it that it took three days for the antibiotics to kick in and start the improvement(the doctor had advised of this time period probably being required).

This was my first, and hopefully last time, in an a and e, but I was most impressed by the efficiency of the unit and I am very glad such nhs services exist for everyone who might need them.

Dear tungeler,

I am so please that your had both a good experience and a successful healing one. We all deserve to be treated with courtesy and kindness and I am glad that is what you received.

I will be delighted to pass this message to the team, I am sure they will appreciate hearing they are doing a good job.

Kind regards,