"x-ray department"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I visited the x-ray department on 19th June and was embarrassed to witness a radiographer scolding a young lady who was working on the reception. The young girl was doing her best with a sudden influx of patients when this radiographer told her off in no uncertain terms and in my opinion she acted in an offensive manner. She did not give the young girl a chance to answer her query. If you have a grievance with a co-worker, you should take them aside, quietly and speak with some semblence of respect. I saw what happened and it was not the young lady's fault, but this radiographer just flounced off and left the young girl flustered and upset. I would be very surprised if this young lady turned up for work the next day - I know I would'nt.

Thank you for your feedback; please be assured that it has been shared with the manager of the Radiology department.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with the manager of the relevant department, who is dealing with the issue you have raised.