"Attending x ray in nuclear medicine dept"

About: Heartlands Hospital

The whole process was handled so professionally and with such courtesy I wanted to share it as others like me maybe nervous about such procedures.

I was seen promptly, everything explained before it happened and instructions for what will happen next given clearly. This is the service I wanted and it was delivered, clear that the department is managed well and the respect the leader there has for staff is reflected in the respect shown to patients.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Nervosa

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to Patient Opinion website and share your experience.

I have forwarded your feedback to our Operations Manager who I know will be thrilled to receive your email. It is great to hear when a patient writes in and say that their experience was a good one.

Best wishes

Iona

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for taking the time to post such lovely comments regarding your recent patient experience at Heartlands Hospital. All feedback is used by the Patient Experience Team to identify themes and trends across the organisation to highlight areas of improvement and areas of excellence. Your comments have been forwarded to the Patient Experience Team. Once again thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, it is most appreciated. Kind Regards Patient Services Team