"My recent stay"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

On Saturday 7 June I was admitted via the emergency dept to the renal unit D7. This was my 5th time in 5 years that I have been admitted to QA. Although it was 02:20 the staff were very helpful and my admisson went very smoothly. Diring my time in the ward I was treated with respect and nothing was too much toruble for the staff I am impressed with them all. The food is very good, excellent choice and hot. The cleaning staff were attentive. I was discharged on the Monday after a weekend opertaion. This is a very good hospital. Thanks to all

Response from Marion Brown, Head of Complaints and Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

I am pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience at the hospital. Your comments will be shared with the staff involved who will be pleased to know that their efforts were appreciated.

Should you have any concerns or comments in future regarding your care at the hospital, good or bad, then you can also contact our Patient Experience Team by e-mail on PHT.PatExp@porthosp.nhs.uk or telephone 0800 917 6039.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to note that your time within the Urology Department was a positive experience, please be assured that we will of course pass your kind comments on to the department for their information.