"Lower wisdom teeth removal"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

Credit where credit is due. I went in today under general anaesthetic. I was very nervous before I went under as I've not had an operation under general since I was four years old. I'm now 30. The anaesthetist put me at complete ease and walked me through what would happen. I was very impressed with my experience and although I wouldn't want to go through this on a weekly basis I felt with all the staff that I was in safe hands. I don't think the NHS get enough credit

Response from Marion Brown, Head of Complaints and Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

I am pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience at the hospital. Your comments will be shared with the staff involved who will be pleased to know that they helped you feel in safe hands.

Should you have any concerns or comments in future regarding your care at the hospital, good or bad, then you can also contact our Patient Experience Team by e-mail on PHT.PatExp@porthosp.nhs.uk or telephone 0800 917 6039.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your kind comments. We truly appreciate such a positive reflection as this type of feedback is invaluable when training staff. Please be assured we will of course, pass you comments on to the Maxillofacial Department for their information.