"Couldn't be more helpfull"

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

I recently wrote a review on 16th January about me not receiving a letter about the findings of my appointment on 14 May 2013 and not getting a 12 month review appointment well after speaking to my MS nurse she got the letter sent out straight away and would chase up my 2014 appointment I also spoke to the patient relation manger who was very helpfull. Thank you Mr J Symington.

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on NHS choices regarding difficulties you experienced in terms of appointment arrangements and receipt of correspondence from the Neurology department at the Royal Victoria Infirmary. We are pleased that following your contact with your Multiple Sclerosis nurse you received your clinic letter swiftly and that your contact with the patient relations manager proved helpful. We would wish to apologise that your appointment and clinic letter were not sent to you in a timely manner but we are pleased that following your contact we were able to rectify this oversight and have highlighted your concerns with all of the administrative team.