"Support with breastfeeding "

About: East Surrey Hospital / Maternity

After the birth of my son I had terrible problems with breastfeeding. I was in awful pain and was distraught that I couldn't feed him as I'd planned. I contacted the breastfeeding support team at East Surrey hospital and from start to finish they were fantastic.

They completely understood my issues and were very reassuring. They took the time to work with me to get to the bottom of the problem and gave me advice and showed me where I was going wrong.

Since then I have exclusively breastfed my baby and feel confident in doing so. I was really impressed with both the help I received but also the team members who I found to be warm, friendly and really approachable.

I am eternally grateful and my baby is too!

Dear Alice123,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great story about our breast feeding team here at East Surrey Hospital. Its really good to read that you thought they were fantastic and I will make sure your comments are shared with them.

Best wishes