"***** First class hospital care"

About: Salford Royal

I must write my experiences of your wonderful hospital. I have suffered with a disc bulge for a couple of years and been in constant pain, managed by many prescribed drugs. A few weeks ago my pain altered significantly enough for me to ask my mum to take to me to A & E at our local hospital (Wigan). They in turn arranged an ambulance to transfer me tp Hope Hospital where I had an emergency MRI followed by L4/L5 discectomy. I had a syndrome known as Cauda Equine. From the moment I arrived at Hope Hospital I received the most excellent care I could have wished for. The staff on B8 were all really friendly and caring, the consultant was excellent and all the other medical and hospital staff were absolutely faultless. I cannot find one area of my care that was not first class. I am convalescing now and slowly getting better but I am sure without the swift and efficient care I received this would not have been the case. Thank you again Hope Hospital I will be for every grateful, Louise McGuire (aged 27 years)

Response from Salford Royal

Thank you for your comments. It was great to read such fantastic feedback about your experiences with us, we will certainly share this with the team.