"Follow on-previously listed as Paediatrics thru..."

Left a review yesterday after leaving a message as had been unable to get through to re-arrange an appointment for 3 days. Message system was full and going through the switchboard was unsuccessful too. After leaving a message for someone to call me back the call has not been returned an hour short of 24 hours later and so I can not be sure either that my appmt has been cancelled. Seems the only way is to call the number given by the responder to the last review. This is a waste of our money and those working for the NHS need reminding of this. Clearly my appointment may well go unutilised and I have to go through hoops to re-arrange.

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

I am sorry to read your message has not been responded to. You will hopefully have seen that your first review was responded to shortly after it was posted, with a request for you to contact the Customer Service Team on 0800 917 2855 to resolve this matter. Unfortunately your posting does not provide sufficient information to contact you to address this matter. Please do contact the Customer Service Team at your earliest convenience.