"Very pleased with the visit"

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

I went to Courtyard Clinic for STI screening as I wanted to try for a baby. At first I was put off by a receptionist with an annoyed look. On top of that, I had to wait almost 3 hours to see a doctor. Having said that, the visit was really worth it. The doctor was proactive in giving me all the necessary information. I have had many GPs who simply do not tell me anything unless I ask questions first. For instance, when I saw my GP to discuss pregnancy, she didn't even ask whether I smoke, drink or take folic acid. The doctor I saw, on the other hand, kindly listened to my concerns and offered extra tests and advices. As English is my second language, I sometimes struggle to understand medical terms, but the doctor was patient with me and explained things until I understood. I am glad that I chose to go to St. George's.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your positive experience at St George’s Hospital. We are very pleased to learn you are glad that you chose to come to St. George's hospital. Your comments will be sent to the Sexual Health Service.