"cataract operation"

About: Raigmore Hospital / Ophthalmology

Outstanding service from the Raigmore hospital, Inverness. Nursing staff, for both my cataract operations, were quite extraordinarily helpful, caring and professional, and the skill of the two surgical teams who operated was outstanding. No pain, no discomfort, and a complete sense of confidence.

Deeply grateful

Response from Maimie Thompson, Head of Public Relations and Engagement, Chief Executive's Office, NHS Highland

Dear Ailsa

Sounds like all has gone well. Its lovely to get such positive and appreciative feed-back - thank you. I have shared your comments with the docs via Mr Andy Pyott and Nursing collagues including the charge nurse Jean Martin.

I actually looked at your response this morning which was a nice start to the day. And replying before I go home is a nice end to my day. Thank you.

Response from Linda Kirkland, Interim Director of Operations, Raigmore Hospital, NHS Highland

Dear Ailsa

Can I just add my thanks to you for your feedback, it is great to hear directly from our patients and even better when it has gone so well.

The team were delighted to get your comments and would like me to pass on their thanks to you

All the best