"All the staff are very charming!"

About: Ayr Hospital / Ophthalmology

The visit to the eye clinic went very well. They are going to continue the existing treatment – all the staff are very charming!

We would really appreciate further appointments at around 11: 00am as we travel to the hospital in a taxi and earlier or later appointments cause us to be caught up in the school run traffic.

Dear 224,

I am very glad you are happy with the care you are getting. It is a real pleasure for me to pass this to the team; it really does help staff to get good feedback about the care they provide.

I live on a busy road near 3 schools and when the school ‘run’ is on it is a real nightmare just getting out into the flow of traffic let alone trying to travel any distance so I appreciate the problem. Plus getting a taxi is more difficult too. Here is the appointments number - 01563 827070 please contact them if you receive appointments that do not suit you. I am sure they will do all they can to accommodate your needs.

Eunice