"physio therapy"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

I attended physio therapy sessions at the Qe Birmingham after being referred by my gp I waited five months to finally be seen by a physio therapist where they rushed me in and out every week I was there for a maximum of an hour over a period of five sessions, ten minute sessions, she rushed through a list of exercises I should do at home. Every week upon arrival I would have to explain what my problem was as she would not read through my notes prior to my arrival diagnosing me different every session I attended. My final session she referred me to a and e after suffering severe back pain, this same session she discharged me. Not checking whether I got on in a and e Ok or not. She has not helped at all with my back problem just cost me bus fair every week for ten minute sessions highly disappointed and will be making a formal complaint about this. I am not going to slate the whole department as I may have been unlucky with who I have seen but all she seemed interested in was numbers and not helping me.

Thank you, I think this relates to services provided in Birmingham.