"Excellent Care"

About: Dorset County Hospital

My 3 year old daughter was admitted to A and E with SOB and respiratory distress. The A and E staff were fast acting and recognisied a detereating patient instantly, they were very busy But got us been by a pediatric Dr very quickly. So to the the lady Dr, I thank you very much for your fast and diligent care. We were then transferred to kingfisher ward. Again the staff were fantastic a special thanks to the staff there on Sunday 3/5/14 evening and the Sister. We thank you all, From start to finish. More media attention needs to be focused on this excellent care, you could not want better. Thanks again Freya Scott's parents.

Response from Dorset County Hospital

Thank you for such lovely comments on how well the Emergency Department team and Kingfisher Ward staff for your daughter; I will make sure this is shared with the teams. It is really upsetting as a parent to see your child in such distress and so I am particularly pleased that you felt our staff acted swiftly and you felt they were in control of the situation. I am very grateful to you for taking the time to write your review and I hope your daughter is now fit and well. Kind regards, Alison Tong, Director of Nursing, Dorset County Hospital.