" I will always remember her kindness"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Mental Health Services for Older People – Inpatient

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I was at Heather House. I don’t know what her title was and I can’t remember her name, but I will never forget how kind and understanding she was, she gave me the best advice I could have had.

I was struggling with knitting and baking, which I have been doing ever since I was young, and she told me don’t struggle trying to do the same as you have always done. She said, “Buy a cake and a jumper, don’t struggle and upset yourself”.

She was the loveliest girl and I will always be so grateful to her. I wish I could remember her name but I will always remember her kindness.

What a wonderful posting. I am so glad to read about the kindness and understanding shown to you by 'the loveliest girl' at Heather House.

I have passed it onto the team directly. I am sure they will post a reply soon as they were so pleased to hear this feedback.

Response from Bev Bennett, Team Leader - Mansfield & Ashfield CMHT, Mental Health Services for Older People, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust

Thank you so much for your comments - it has really brightened up our day at Heather House. Postings such as yours are so encouraging to the team and it's lovely to have such nice feedback.

Best wishes from all at Heather House