About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I recently attended ENT dept. Despite having to wait one and a half hours after my scheduled appointment time I came away very satisfied. The doctor was one of the nicest doctors I have seen and I have seen quite a few this last few months. He explained everything to me. I will be having a further check in six months so I hope I get to see him again.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience of the Ear, Nose and Throat team at University Hospital, Coventry in May 2014. I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received, however I appreciate that you had a long wait and for this I apologise. We do work hard to keep these to a minimum but delays do occur from time to time. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203