"Soon as I arrived I was made to feel very welcome"

Soon as I arrived I was made to feel very welcome and comfortable in my new surroundings. I think all the staff were amazing and I’d like to say a big thank you to all of them as I am unable to thank them individually with them all being on different shifts. So, if you could do that for me it would be much appreciated.

The accommodation and food was very good and the only bad word I have to say is that there is very little to do other than sit down watching TV (boredom) and nowhere to exercise for the more active person’s.

Response from Ruth Gadd, Acting Service Manager , City Crisis Team, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust

Thank you so much for your positive comments about your stay in hospital and I will share your comments with all of the inpatient teams. I'm sorry to hear that thjere was little to do other than watching TV. There are some plans ahead to look at the roles of peer support workers on inpatient wards with a view to involving the peers in more activity based work with patients, I hope this will improve patient experience and help towards their recovery.