"NHS Excellence - again!"

About: Huddersfield Royal Infirmary

An amazing service. Attending for a "walk-in" X-Ray it was only 15 minutes from my arrival at main reception to my departure 15 minutes later, everything done! Ok so maybe I was fortunate with my timing but the experience of excellence in the manner that I was treated by all staff was at it's usual very high standard. When I (a frequent visitor to family living in the USA) think about what that would have cost me there, my life-long admiration for, medical treatment from, and experience of the NHS makes me rejoice to be British! Hopefully this praise (complaints usually come more readily from we Brits!) will hearten all levels of staff in our overworked and beleaguered "jewel in the crown" health service. Thank you all for over 50 years (living in Wales, Essex and Yorkshire) of outstanding care for me and my family. Long may this continue and be properly supported by our governments.

Response from Huddersfield Royal Infirmary

Thank you for such positive feedback, our staff will indeed be heartened by your praise. It is always good for the morale of our staff to know that they are appreciated, and as an organisation it is valuable for us to know we are getting it right. Thanks for taking the time to comment.