"Staff were first class"

About: Ayr Hospital / Urology

I did wait about 10 weeks for my appointment. When I went, the staff were first class and don't think any thing more could have made it more comfortable. Thank you, Ayr Hospital.

Dear Rolypoly,

It would have been a worrying 10 week wait for you I am sure but I am delighted you got the care you considered was the best possible. I hope you are recovering well and thank you very much for sharing this with us, the staff will be heartened to hear this and I will be very happy to pass this to the relevant team.

Eunice

Update posted by Rolypoly (the patient)

They spoke to you, made you coffee, but explained what was going on before and after.

It was over before I knew it.

Hi,

As you know, others view this site, so it will be comforting for them to read this and may help them if they have to visit Urology too. Being offered a coffee may seem a small thing but to some people it is very important, including me. It can bring some 'normality' to an otherwise 'not normal' situation.

Eunice