"Excellent new premises"

As a patient of the Gas House Lane Practice here, I have been most impressed with the new premises since the move from Morpeth Cottage Hospital. I work in primary care in the NHS myself and would be happy to work in palace like this. Doctors, Nurse Practitioner and Nurses are first class. receptionists are very pleasant and helpful.

Response from Morpeth NHS Centre - Northumbria Hcft

Dear Sir / Madam, Thank you for taking the time to share your views on the new premises for the Gas House Lane Practice. I'm so pleased that not only the new building but also the staff contributed to your positive experience. We will ensure your kind feedback is passed on to the Practice team. Best wishes, Annie

Response from Annie Laverty, Director of Patient Experience, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust We are preparing to make a change

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am just reviewing our systems and having an end of year stock take of all feedback recived in 2014 and I have unfortunately noticed that your review is still recorded as unanswered on the Patient Opinion website.

I see that the original story was from NHS Choices so I will try and find out from them what has happened in this case and why this wasn't passed on to Patient opinion in the usual way?

I see there is an initial response from me given on 4/5/2014?

Thanks again for taking the time to share your story with us. We know all feedback good or bad helps us to continually improve.

Take good care of yourself and all the best in 2015,