"10th April rushed in by ambulance taken to ward D9"

About: New Cross Hospital

D9 staff good but a consultant came on 11 th April, very upset with unprofessional manner, at first said going to discharge me with laxatives for constipation ! I burst out crying as not constipation as been in hosp in past with blocked colan which he would have known if read my notes? Anyway I was rushed in due to severe pelvic pain again from ovarian cyst rupture from 17th March. Maybe consultants should flick through patients notes before diagnosing its constipation, especially when patient is passing more than 2 stools a day! Very upset with unprofessional manner and lost trust in consultants using the guessing game ! Another dr came , very professional he should be head consultant ! All the first consultant wanted to do was get rid of me to free up bed space and referred me gynachology. V upset indeed by way treated. Would worry if my child was being treated by him.

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Thank you for posting your comments relating to your recent patient experience at our Hospital. I am sorry for any distress that this has caused.

To enable me to look further into your concerns, I would be grateful if you could contact our Patient Advice and Liasion Service (PALS) on 01902 695362.

Kindest regards