"Within 15 minutes I was seen by a specialist"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Urology

I found TRAQS to be very helpful offering me a choice of dates and choice of hospitals – very prompt in corresponding this information via mail.

Staff at the Princess Royal hospital were very prompt and efficient. Within 15 minutes I was seen by a specialist (as Mr Lynne wasn’t in his clinic – this was explained on the notice board on the waiting room).

The specialist was very clear on my next steps and he gave me some good advice and told me he would write to by doctors that day.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated.

I am pleased to note that the service provided by TRAQS met with your expectations.

Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team I note that your comments relate to Princess Royal Hospital NHS Trust and as such I am unable to comment on their behalf.

Please may I direct you the Patient Advice Liaison Officer (PALS). They will be able to take your comments further on behalf of the hospital concerned.

PALS PRH - 01952 282888

Thank you again for taking the time to respond.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the Princess Royal Hospital staff. Patient Services Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust