"Vitreous Haemorrhage. Treated with care and skill."

About: Western Eye Hospital

I had been advised to go as soon as possible to A and E at Moorfields or similar due to having what looked like spiders and blobs in front of my eyes. I looked up specialist eye Hospitals and found The Western Eye Hospital. I found the treatment and staff members all to be very good at this hospital and with hardly any waiting time I was treated and diagnosed. A particular word of thanks to the consultant who fitted me in on his procedure list for the following morning. It seems I have a burst blood vessel and a tear in my eye. Not a nice thing to have but certainly impressed by the treatment from diagnosis to procedure. I hope to make a good recovery. I felt at all times like a patient that was cared about and not just a number!

Response from Western Eye Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is delighted to recive your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of care at the Western Eye Hospital . Your feedback is important to us and will be passed on. We extend our good wishes for a speedy recovery.