"Had my baby here by emergency ..."

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Had my baby here by emergency C Section after 10 hrs of a difficult labour and baby going into distress. Cannot fault delivery suite-Midwives and Doctors were brilliant in a difficult situation. Blakeney Ward staff were fantastic-supportive, helpful nothing was too much trouble.

Food was alright but the Sandwich bags were rough-bread was stale, so I ended up having to send my partner down to cafe for me. Also, night before I had baby I got sent home from Cley because they were busy, despite me saying I was in pain and wanted to stay. An hour after getting home, my waters broke and I had to travel 25 miles back to hospital and it was agony. Would have been nice for them to take notice of me.

Being in Hospital was a better experience then I thought and I wouldn't hesitate to have my next one here. Thank you very much for exceptional care.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We've passed your comments on to Maternity staff. We've also passed on your feedback to the catering manager for action.