"Thanks to everyone involved in my care"

About: Holme Valley Memorial Hospital / Day surgery

I went to the clinic for the removal of a fatty tissue. I arrived at the clinic, went to the reception it was a warm welcome. Was attended to within ten minutes of arrival. I was greeted by a very cheerful nurse. The doctor was very thorough, he explained everything to me about the procedure. He then asked me if I would like to continue with the operation, to which I agreed. I had a local injection, and the operation took fifteen minutes. I had no after pain.

I was very happy with everything and everyone, and I also received the result of the operation. Thanks to everyone who was involved. Keep up the good work, GOD bless you all.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Melda

Many thanks for your kind comments following your visit to the Day Surgery Unit for a minor procedure. I have shared your comments with our small but highly dedicated team who are delighted that your experience was such a positive one.

The Day Surgery Team HVMH

• Melda thinks this response is helpful