"I received excellent care from ..."

About: The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

I received excellent care from all the Staff on the Apley Ward. It was a pleasure to be a patient.

It is so undignified to be sat in one's nightclothes in bed with the General Public passing by whilst awaiting X-Ray. Surely a more private place could be arranged, or better still taken straight into the X-Ray Room.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for providing comments about our services. We aim to provide high quality services for all of our patients, and we are pleased to hear that your experience mostly matched up to our aspirations.

Thank you for your specific feedback, which we have sent to the x-ray department and to staff on the Apley Ward.

Since this site is anonymous your contact details are not shared with us. However, if any members of our staff (or the whole team!) were particularly deserving of thanks or recognition then you can nominate them for the Chairman's Award (see www.sath.nhs.uk/about/awards.asp for more details).

More information about how to make comments, compliments and complaints about our services can be found on our website at www.sath.nhs.uk

Thanks again for taking the time to comment on our services.