"What a fantastic person Beverley is"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / District nursing

(as a service user),

I work at Dalton School - in my role I work with professionals in school and outside agencies.

Beverley Williamson attends MAST meetings and is a well known face around school. She goes out of her way to help children parents. She will ring around for information and won't let things drop until she knows she has done her very best. She has a brilliant relationship with our families and because of her down to earth approach our parents respect and trust Beverley no end.

Last year during a large MAST meeting, a parent had a epileptic fit. The parent passed out and banged her head- immediately Bev took total control of the situation until the paramedics arrived. Thank goodness Beverley was there at the time. What a fantastic person Beverley is.

Response from Karen Johnson, Customer Engagement Manager, Integrated Childrens, Locala Community Partnerships

Thank you so much for taking the time to praise Beverley, it is great for both her and her managers and colleagues to hear such a lovely story. I have passed this praise on to both her and colleagues.

We are really pleased that you are happy with the service the school is receiving too.

Thanks again