"An outpatient operation"

About: Trafford General Hospital

I have recently had a basal cell removed in ENT. I was extremely impressed by the humanity and respect accorded me by the consultant and his team. The whole experience, from consultations before and after the op to the actual op itself was a model of good practice during which I was far calmer than I often am normally. Thanks to the nurse on Ward 11 for looking after me so well also. I do hope that Trafford has a long-term future because it clearly is a first-class hospital.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback following your appointment in the ENT department and the care you received on our Day Surgery Unit, Ward 11. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects their hard work and dedication. We have passed on your thoughts to the staff involved.

Please be reassured that Trafford Hospital does have a long term future, and that as the birth place of the NHS it will continue to strive to provide the first class experience you received.

The Patient Experience Team